Top Text

OutOfPrint

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Narcotik Da Godd w/ Maddattixx - Da Narchronicalz



Maddattixx - Da Narchronicalz by oopsound


Maddatixx:
Narcotik Da Godd
J-Rush
Syce Dogg

This sounds like it would be just about the worst thing you could possibly listen to judging by the name. Actually it is quite the opposite. This is a cd I got when I was about 17 and working at a call center activating credit cards over the phone. I started hanging out with Josh "J Rush" and getting weed from his hippie roomate Danksy. Josh sat by me and we talked about shit, and since I was going to school at the time and had access to the computer lab, he wanted me to make copies of these cd's for him to hand out at the "Hip-hop Chop Shop" at a bar in Alton, IL. I made several copies for him because I fucking loved the songs! Narcotik Da Godd is really one of the best rappers I've EVER heard, and it just makes it better that he was working at the same call center..all of the Maddattixx worked there at one point, but before I actually got to meet Narcotik, he was sent back to jail for violating his probation by having guns in his house. He is really the only thing great about the songs..some of the other guys you hear are bad for sure, you can tell. Narcotik is the one who starts off all of the songs, except for Hellbound where Josh does the first verse. REALLY, THESE SONGS ARE AWESOME. And it is a miracle that I even still have them because I thought they were lost forever since this was the only copy, and it was so scratched I couldn't ever get it to play in the car so I thought it was just fucked...I tried it out one day randomly last month and it worked! so I stuck it in the computer and everything came out perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment