Top Text

OutOfPrint

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lazy Magnet - (Forgotten Title)







(Forgotten Title) by HASH BROWNS

This is a Lazy Magnet tune from "Your Hidden Adversary is Rising Pt. 2 'Is There Hope For a Resistance?'" from the 2nd box set, entitled: A foreign mothers father: Revisionist Desperate...it is called (Forgotten Title). I originally saw Lazy Magnet at the Lemp Arts Center when i was 16, and he put on a fucking awesome show..I had a great recording of the whole thing, but I'm not sure what happened to it. Anyway, He's put out a couple of DIY box sets( I remember my friend philip telling me I should get the first one back when we saw him, and I didn't and am kicking myself in the ear for not doing so) and I sprung for the 2nd box set when I saw it on my old fav website for shit like that "tomentosarecords.com". This guy is still touring all the time, so make sure you FUCKING CHECK HIM OUT next time he's close to your neck of the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment